Date: 3/9/21Location: Webinar ,
I Mobile Tire Services will be recruiting technicians on March 9. Complete the form below to register to attend and to receive the Zoom link.
Semi Commercial Tire/Diesel Technician - 6 openings
- Drive and operate service trucks designed to fix and change tires on the road.
- Administer Fleet check Repair or replace tires on semi-truck, box trucks, & other commercial related vehicles.
- Be able to perform work as designated locations
- TIA Certification preferred but not required (Can obtain)
- Will train but must be able to lift and/or remove tires (30-250 lbs)
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Anticipated hours: 40 plus per week plus overtime
Installation Technician - 6 openings
- Identifies and inflates tires correctly for the size and ply.
- Unbolts and removes wheels from vehicles.
- Locates punctures, seals, inspects, removes punctures and reassembles
- Balance wheels using machine & rotate tires accordingly
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of experience as a tire technician.
- Will provide Training & Certification.
- Valid driver's license/ acceptable driving history.