Date: 4/15/21 10:00 AM - 4/15/21 12:00 PMLocation: VIRTUAL ,
Kids R Kids is recruiting 10-15 teachers. We will be hosting a virtual recruitment event on April 15. Interested individuals must complete the registration below in order to receive the Zoom link to attend.
The teacher plans and implements the daily curriculum for children in the classroom. Directs and coordinates each child's personal care, hygiene, learning activities, specialized programs, and positive guidance. Maintenance of classroom records, developmental checklists, and progress reports are integral components of the teacher's curriculum duties.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively.
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check.
- Dedicated area to work from in your home with high-speed internet and computer.
- Ability to articulate and read script efficiently. Schedule flexibility to include weekends, evenings, and possible holidays.
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to accuracy.
- Must be able to react quickly with sound judgment and problem-solving to complex and critical situations, such as inquires and accidents.
- Must use excellent verbal and written communication skills with parents, children, and staff.
- Must be capable of lifting, carrying, and holding children in the classroom and on the playground.
- Provide excellent customer service to families helping to ensure continued enrollment at the Learning Academy.
- Treats each child with kindness, dignity, and respect.
- Uses positive guidance techniques consistent with company policies and procedures.
- Regularly reports to work on time to provide students with consistent classroom procedures.
- Participates in all staff training sessions, meetings, and programs as requested by the Learning Academy.
- Professionally handle a high volume of outbound calls in a timely manner.