Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to WorkSource Cobb for fresh articles!
Programs & Services
Cobb County youth, ages 16-24, who meet income qualifications (to be determined at the time of eligibility), and are within one the target groups are eligible for the following youth services:
- GED preparation classes & tutoring
- High school academic & testing assistance
- SAT/ACT test preparation
- Job skills training
- Participants obtain marketable skills while earning an income in a wide range of jobs.
- Permanent employment opportunities.
- Businesses receive incentives to help reduce costs of training new employees.
- Short-term paid internships (6 - 8 weeks)
- Participants gain valuable job experience.
- WorkSource Cobb pays wages & workers compensation insurance.
- Professional Development
- Financial Assistance
- Coaching & Incentives