Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to CobbWorks for fresh articles!
Young Professional Programs & Services
Get Started with the B.O.S.S. Program
The CobbWorks B.O.S.S. team works with eligible young adults to help them finish school, get job training, and obtain and retain employment. Through partnerships and collaboration with other organizations, CobbWorks B.O.S.S. Program helps young people build upon their strengths and create tangible plans to succeed.
Who Can Apply?
- Cobb County young adults, ages 16-24, who meet income qualifications (to be determined at the time of eligibility), and are within one of the following target groups:
- High school dropouts
- Needs assistance securing employment or education
- Basic skills deficient
- Individuals performing below grade level
- Foster child, homeless, or runaway
- Pregnant or parenting youth
- Individuals with disabilities